- The owner of 39 Suydam Street - a large corner parking lot at the corner of Bushwick Avenue - has filed to construct a new four story 37-unit residential building on the site.
- The owner of 1209, 1211 and 1213 Broadway, and the adjacent 583 Van Buren Street, has filed to construct three six-unit buildings and one eight-unit building on the lots.
- The owner of four lots at 646, 648, 654 and 656 Evergreen Avenue (between Wierfield and Halsey) has filed to construct four new three-family buildings.
- The owner of two lots at 1355 and 1359 Myrtle Ave (near Stanhope) has filed to construct two new four story eight-unit residential buildings.
- The owner of two lots at 648 and 650 Kosciuszko Street (between Bushwick Ave and Broadway) has filed to construct two new four-story eight unit buildings.
- The owner of 229 Cornelia Street (near Wilson) has filed to construct a new three-family building on the lot.
- 240 St. Nicholas Avenue - a large residential building at the corner of Bleecker Street - recently sold and the new owner has filed to convert the building from a “2 family and doctor’s office” to a 6 family dwelling.
- The owner of 212 Evergreen Avenue - a two story 2-unit residential building near Myrtle Ave - has filed plans to convert the ground floor to community facility use, and to add two more stories to the building increasing the residential units to six.
- The owner of 22 Melrose Street - a three story 3-unit residential building between Bushwick and Broadway - has filed to add two stories to the building, increasing the residential units to eight.
- The owner of 586 Hart Street (near Evergreen Avenue) has filed to add an additional story to the building, increasing the residential units from six to eight.
- The owner of 687 Palmetto Street - an oddly-shaped warehouse near Myrtle and Wyckoff Aves - has filed to demolish the building.